AI Operations Associate
Burlingame, CA /
Got It is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our AI Operations team. In this position, you’ll work with a cross-functional team of world-class AI researchers, Data Scientists, Engineers, Product Managers and Marketers to advance our efforts in building the first ever, no-code, self-serve Conversational AI platform for customer experience management.
In this role, you will juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. Here are a few examples of challenges you will be tackling frequently:
1. Work with the research team to identify the requirements of training data needed for our AI models and generate high-quality datasets in a fast-paced environment. Sometimes you will wear your operations hat to hire a team of freelancers and generate the data from scratch while other times you will display your tech savviness to hack it together. In any case, you will get the job done.
2. Perform complex analyses and experiments using both quantitative and qualitative data to benchmark the performance of our AI models, identify areas of improvement and work with researchers to build innovative solutions to improve model accuracy.
3. Collaborate with engineers and the product team to design and launch customer demos and pilots.
4. Develop operational playbooks/SOPs and partner with the Product team to drive step-function changes in how we can scale operations.
You’ll excel in this position if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the idea of tackling aggressive, audacious goals in a team environment. You’ll love it here at Got It - we believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we build and scale our Conversational AI platform.
This role is a perfect stepping stone for someone with a knack for Operations and an analytical mindset looking to break into the field of AI.
You Should Have:
- BA/BS degree from a top tier school with 1-2 years working in a consulting, operations, or startup environment
- An action-oriented mindset that balances creative problem solving with the scrappiness to ultimately deliver results
- Tech savviness - we are not looking for any programming skills, just a general sense of how technology works
- Data-driven mentality - comfortable organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends and insights.
- Solid proficiency in Google Suite and MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel - you can do VLOOKUP and create Pivot tables in a snap
- An owner and self-starter personality - you’re constantly looking for ways to improve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to work on, always with a bias toward action
Extra Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience collaborating directly with technology Product and Engineering teams developing either internal or customer facing tools
- SQL proficiency is a plus but not required
- Previous experience managing online communities and / or successfully employing crowdsourcing to solve discrete problems
- Demonstrated interest in AI/ML is a plus but not required.