Test Engineer (New Graduates, Last Year Students)
You’ve just graduated or you are going to graduate soon and you are looking for a great product company to work for amid COVID 19 pandemic? Got It has a special program for new graduates that you may be interested in!
Got It is a Silicon Valley-based tech startup with an engineering team in Hanoi, Vietnam. We develop the world’s first AI-based Knowledge as a Service Platform used by millions of users around the globe. We are looking for new graduates who want to pursue software testing careers as a Test Engineer to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi.
You have a great opportunity to be trained and mentored to be a great Test Engineer who is responsible for making sure that all of our products are fully tested and meet the high-quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
You don’t need to have working experience, as long as you have a solid background in computer science or related fields and a great attitude, we will train you to be an excellent Test Engineer! Got It has a really good track record of training new graduates and turning them into Silicon Valley standard professionals.
The Core Job
- Work closely with Test Leads and Product Managers to fully comprehend the product feature’s requirements
- Participate in preparing the test strategy and plan for each product release. Write test cases and perform tests on our mobile apps, web apps, REST API, and internal software and tools
- Create the test report and coordinate with product and engineering teams for bug fixing
- Recent graduates or last year students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related fields
- Ability to learn fast
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Must be careful and meticulous at work
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced and dynamic team
- Ability to communicate in Vietnamese effectively
- Excellent in reading & writing in English
- Experience in testing processes and testing techniques (functional, non-functional, integration, reliability, regression, performance and security testing)
- Startup experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.