Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform using by millions of users around the globe? Our flagship iOS app ranked #2 in Education in U.S. Apple App Store and was featured many time in different countries. We are looking for great iOS Engineers to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi. You will help bring our already successful iOS app to the next level with highly configurable and personalized UI/UX driven by the backend and deeply integrated AI technologies.
The Core Job
- Contribute large swaths of code using best practices and technologies
- Work closely with product, backend, and QA teams to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Work closely with design teams to create pixel perfect UI that embodies iOS best practices and technology
- Dive deeply into instruments tracking down leaks, bugs and identifying areas for optimization
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions
You Must Have
- 2+ year experience with iOS (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa)
- A desire to work in a fun, rapidly iterating startup environment
- Client-Server applications and architecture (working with network requests and RESTful APIs)
- Deep understanding of UIKit (and Cocoa) with AutoLayout and Interface Builder
- Solid understanding of lifecycle feature deployment (discussions with product and design to releasing to the App Store)
- Experience working closely with Design and Product teams
- Experience with Interface Builder and Auto Layout
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, and 3+ years of software engineering
Extra Bonus For
- Published app in Apple App Store
- Experience in working with StoreKit, Custom UI, Animations
- Experience in working with 3rd libraries AFNetworking, SocketRocket, Pusher, ReactiveCocoa, etc.
- Experience in developing iOS SDK for 3rd party apps
- Contributions to open source projects
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Android
- Fluent in C++A natural passion for education and knowledge sharing
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with smartest and most hard working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions.
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD display, latest smartphones and tablets.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.