GotIt! is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team.
GotIt!’s operations team is the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! You’ll be joining a super fun and hard working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. You’ll love it here at GotIt! We believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow and improve our world-class army of Global Study Experts.
THE CORE JOB:
- Monitor Study Expert quality, identify and drive performance improvement projects based on your own observations and insights
- Help design new training content and programs for Study ExpertsHelp cultivate the GotIt! community and improve performance by interacting regularly with Study Experts from all over the world via chat, email, and webinars.
- Help contribute to our data driven culture! Create, manage and report on data within the team to drive initiatives
- Present, pitch, and motivate others in the team and company through daily and weekly standups
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BA / BS or equivalent from a top school
- Experience working in a fast-paced operations, consulting, sales, or marketing role
- Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Solid proficiency with MS Excel, and fluency with web based tools (Google Slides, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, etc)
EXTRA BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Passion for knowledge and education, previous teaching experience a big plus
- Ability to audit high school level Math or Science questions for accuracy
- Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups
- Fun loving & creative personality with a spirited sense of humor