Got It is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team.
Got It’s operations team is the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! You’ll be joining a super fun and hard-working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. We believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow and improve our world-class army of Global Study Experts.
* This is a full-time, on-site position in Hanoi.
The Core Job
- Build and grow a large pool of high-quality Study Experts from across the globe - be responsible for hiring, training, and managing quality for our Expert community.
- Identify and drive performance improvement projects based on your own observations and insights, utilize SQL queries to pull relevant data, and turn them into insights.
- Cultivate the Study Expert community and improve performance by interacting regularly with Study Experts from all over the world via chat, email, and webinars.
- Help contribute to our data-driven culture! Create, manage and report on data within the team to drive initiatives.
- Present, pitch, and motivate others in the team and company through daily and weekly standups.
You Should Have
- BA / BS or equivalent from a top school.
- 1+ years of experience working in fast-paced operations, consulting, or marketing roles.
- Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done.
- Solid proficiency with MS Excel, and fluency with web-based tools (Google Slides, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, etc).
- Experience writing simple SQL queries.
Extra Bonus For
- Passion for knowledge and education, and previous teaching experience are a big plus.
- Ability to audit high school-level Math or Science questions for accuracy.
- Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups.
- Fun-loving & creative personality with a spirited sense of humor.
Why You'll Love Working here
- 21+ paid leave days per year.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external HD displays.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.