Got It AI is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team. In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems.
As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for creating highly accurate training datasets for our state-of-the-art Conversational AI models. You will build and grow a large team of high-quality data labeling and annotation experts from across the globe, develop the training content/SOPs and establish quality assurance processes to ensure accurate results are consistently delivered.
You’ll excel in this position if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the idea of tackling aggressive, audacious goals in a team environment. You’ll love it here at Got It - we believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow our world-class army of global Experts.
Got It is headquartered in the California Bay Area with an additional office located in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The core job
- Build and grow a large pool of high-quality data labeling Experts from across the globe - be responsible for hiring, training, and managing quality for our Expert community
- Design and deliver training content (SOPs) and programs to the Expert community
- Responsible for creating conversational datasets for our advanced machine learning models, working with our Expert community to complete project goals with tight deadlines
- Establish and maintain strong quality assurance standards to ensure that Experts deliver high-quality work
- Working with product engineers to complete business development related projects, ensuring project specifications are communicated and executed accordingly
You should have
- BA / BS or equivalent from a top tier university
- 1+ years working in a fast-paced operations or analytics role
- Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Data-driven mentality with comfort organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends
- Solid proficiency with MS Office suite, fluency with web-based tools (Google Slides, Google Sheets, etc.)
Extra Bonus Points for
- Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups
- Previous experience or an innate passion for conversational AI
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.