General Manager - Operations
Got It is looking for a talented and experienced leader to join our expanding global operations team.
Got It’s operations team is the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! We work behind the scenes to power the Got It platform to provide millions of users around the world with instant expert knowledge, creating a entirely new category of search. You’ll be joining a fun and hard working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll manage and direct our team of awesome Hanoi based operations and customer success associates. You'll come with the experience of building teams and systems that drive critical business metrics, ideally with adeptness for building product to support your needs. This role has the potential to influence major business decisions and reports directly to the Head of Operations.
The Core Job:
- Serve as on the ground leader focused on operational supply and customer support metrics for our Hanoi based team
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Operations, and Engineering teams to ensure our ever-changing product and business practices are reflected and communicated throughout the entire operations team
- Lead a team of talented Customer Support and Operations Associates by providing mentorship and guidance in day to day tasks and projects, along with long term career development
You Should Have:
- BA/BS degree from a top school with 5+ years working experience and 2+ years of direct people management experience
- Data driven mentality - comfortable organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends and insights; SQL proficiency is a big plusExcellent written and spoken English language proficiency
- At least one year of previous experience working in the US or with a US based company
Bonus Points for:
- An owner and self-starter personality - you’re constantly looking for ways to improve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to work on, always with a bias toward action
- Power user level experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and CRM databases
- Previous experience managing online communities and / or successfully employing crowdsourcing to solve discrete problemsFast paced startup growth experience, you've been through the scaling phase before