Senior Supply Operations Lead - Got It Study
San Francisco, CA
Got It is looking for a talented and experienced leader to join our expanding operations team.
Got It’s operations team is the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! You’ll be joining a fun and hard working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll own holistic quality and capacity management for the supply side of our academic focused vertical to ensure our Got It Study Experts continually deliver world-class experiences to our users. You'll come with the experience of building teams and systems that drive critical business metrics, ideally with adeptness for building product to support your needs. This role has the potential to influence major business decisions and reports directly to the Head of Operations.
The Core Job:
- Serve as the operational leader focused on supply side quality and capacity management
- Design and own all operational aspects of our Quality Assurance programs, including management and training for a distributed team of auditors
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Eng, and Analytics teams to streamline procedures, strengthen our core service delivery, and improve the way we do things
- Lead a team of talented Operations Associates by providing mentorship and guidance in day to day tasks and projects, along with long term career development
You Should Have:
- BA/BS degree from a top tier school with 4+ years working in a consulting, investment banking, or operations environment; MBA a plus
- Data-driven mentality - comfortable organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends and insights; SQL proficiency is a big plus
- An owner and self-starter personality - you’re constantly looking for ways to improve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to work on, always with a bias toward action
- Significant vendor management experience; ability to independently source and manage outside independent contractors
Extra Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience collaborating directly with technology Product and Engineering teams developing either internal or customer facing tools
- Power user level experience with Microsoft Office suite, Google Sheets, CRM databases
- Previous experience managing online communities and / or successfully employing crowdsourcing to solve discrete problems
- Fast paced startup growth experience, you've been through the scaling phase before