Staff Accountant (Part Time)
Come join one of Silicon Valley’s most innovative edTech companies, developing the world’s first on-demand AI powered expert managed marketplace for millions of learners in the English speaking world and experts in over 100+ countries and is currently being used by hundreds of universities.
Got It is seeking a Staff Accountant to support the accounting team for the technology education business.
Competitive compensation package. This is a part-time (20 - 30 hours / week), remote-based, contract to hire position that reports to the Director of Finance.
The Core Job:
- Perform monthly GL accounting close tasks, including but not limited to preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for the assigned areas that may include cash, prepaids, deferred revenue and expense accruals.
- Process accounts payable transactions – invoices, check requests, expense reports, recurring payments
- Process accounts receivable transactions – invoices, deferred revenue, collections
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reporting and analysis
- Prepare tax workpapers
You Should Have:
- Degree in accounting or business or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks Online
Bonus Points For:
- Competency using word and excel
- Detail oriented, to ensure high quality, timely, accurate work products