Social Media Specialist
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe?
We are looking for an excellent Social Media Specialist to join our growth team in Hanoi. You will work directly with members from growth team both in the U.S. and Vietnam to help company leverage social media for growth. If you love the space and you haven't had a lot of experience yet, don't worry, just go ahead and apply, we will train you!
More information about our team in Vietnam: https://vn.got-it.ai
The Core Job
- Develops effective and engaging content across multiple social channels, in a variety of formats from written to visual to video and more
- Manage social media communities by curating, scheduling and responding to daily posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc., maintaining the appropriate brand voice and growing following and engagement in all platforms. Collaborate closely with internal design and video teams to create dynamic assets for posts
- Determine ideal social KPIs, monitor performance, optimize content and distribution in real time. Examine, gather, and report on data and insights from multiple sources and uplevel findings and recommendations for how we intend to leverage insights to improve our social media efforts
- Utilize appropriate measurement tools to assess the effectiveness, reach, and impact of social media programs compared to our goals and monitors the sentiment of online content
- Coordinate on Blog execution to support complimentary duties such as publishing and securing approvals to ensure posts adhere to strict accuracy and timing requirements
- Reports social and digital content analytics by reporting growth and engagement and highlighting metrics on a weekly basis
- Strategic and analytical thinker, while also having strong creative skills
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Ability to manage multiple social media platforms in a fast paced and dynamic working environment, build excellent rapport with internal teams and react in real-time in a fast-moving environment
- B.A. / B.S. degree
- Prior, demonstrable experience managing social media strategy for a high-growth enterprise software or SaaS company that engages with very technical audiences
- Experience communicating with a technical audience (ideally developers) with an understanding of proper tonality to create engagement; demonstrated experience getting that community to engage and post more vs. just producing posts from the corporate accounts
- Graduate from a U.S. University
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Frequent trips to the Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.