Customer Love Representative
Do you have a passion for technology and people?
Are you excited to be part of one of the fastest growing technology startups in Silicon Valley?
Come join us in our awesome office with a PlayStation, Soccer Table, Beanbags, Free Daily Lunch and Dinners, and much more!
Got It is looking for a customer service representative in its Hanoi office to help shape the foundation for how we deliver a delightful customer experience to our users.
In this position, you have the opportunity to influence our student retention, delight our users, and work across all parts of the Got It team!
The working hours for this position are rotating shifts with other agents that include weekday, weekend, day and night times.
The Core Job:
- Serve on the front lines with our customers as the voice of Got It through email tickets/phones/chats and any other user feedback channels
- Collaborate with the Got It Sales and Customer Success Team to serve our high profile customers
- Collaborate with the Got It Operations team, Product Development team to translate key customer service feedback insights into product enhancements and student delight programs
You should have:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service/account management/ sales role within a technology company
- Excellent English skill is a must - comfortable writing from scratch in English and communicating with a US-based team and external customers
- BA/BS degree with hands-on experience working with CRM systems
- Hustler personality that can operate independently without constant supervision
- The empathetic, thoughtful, and concise writing style
Extra Bonus Points for:
- Demonstrated natural ability for writing with a flair for creativity
- Experience querying data with SQL
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.