Lead Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist
Burlingame, CA /
At Got It, Machine Learning Engineers and Scientists develop cutting edge technology and integrate it into our conversational AI platform. Our engineers bring fresh ideas from a diverse set of areas, including natural language processing, speech, and conversational AI, cloud computing, large-scale system design, security, artificial intelligence, UI design, and more. We need our team to be enthusiastic and versatile, display leadership, and take on problems across the full stack.
As a Lead ML engineer or a scientist, you would work with a fast paced team on mission critical R&D projects towards specific, and ever evolving, business goals. With your technical expertise, you would manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- 3 years+ domain expertise in NLP and deep learning
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Java, or C/C++
- Ph.D. with specialization in one of the following areas: NLP, Conversational AI or machine learning
- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following: natural language processing, conversational AI, speech recognition, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Strong publication record
- Strong software design and development skills and experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
- Proven track record of innovation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience with relevant technologies (e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow, machine learning libraries)
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong architectural and problem solving skills