Test Automation Engineer
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe?
We are looking for an excellent Test Automation Engineer to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi. You are responsible for making sure that all of our products be fully tested and meet the high-quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
The Core Job
- Design and develop automated tests for our web apps, REST API, and internal software and tools
- Create a test report and coordinate with product and engineering teams for bug fixing
- Facilitate Defect triage process and help in resolving release/project issues
- Provide training/mentoring to other teams on how the framework is designed and used
You Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in testing automation
- 1+ year of experience in writing test scripts (code) with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience in RESTful API, database
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Self-starter, capable of leading and owning a large aspect of the product
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent in reading & writing in English
- Manual testing skills
- Experience in coding Python
- Experience in BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and writing test cases in Gherkin syntax
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.