Would you like to join a growing bay area start-up empowering the world’s brainpower using AI and developing the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform powering millions of users around the globe?
Got It is looking for a talented Growth Leader to be responsible for developing and executing the strategy for short-term and long-term SEM/SEO growth for our Got It Pro vertical. You are data-driven self-starter, both highly analytical as well as adept at building strategic relationships at all levels of the organization. If you thrive in an environment where you play a central role in solving strategic growth challenges, Got It is the place for you.
- Develop and execute the short-term and long-term Growth strategy
- Optimize web pages for copy, metadata, internal and external links and landing pages for Search
- Monitor SEM health via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and related software & reporting tools
- Set-up, manage, and monitor day-to- day performance of paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels – SEM and social channels
- Optimize yield across channels through A/B testing, ROI analysis, and experimental campaign design
- Increase the visibility and knowledge of SEO within the global organization including preparing and presenting SEO best practices and helping define SEO as a KPI for all relevant teams like blog, video, social etc.
- Work with Data Science/Analytics to develop real-time performance marketing reports and statistical models
- Be creative with audience targeting and enjoy continuously experimenting with new growth tactics to increase the efficiency of existing channels, and scale out new ones
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience or an analytical role at a tech company
- A track record developing growth strategy either via SEO or paid Ads (Web, Video, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals)
- Fantastic communicator and cross-functional team player, with a proven track-record of friendly and efficient cross-functional communication, alignment, coordination
- Experience developing marketing measurement systems and holding team accountable to hitting ambitious growth goals
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for use in discovering actionable insights, an Excel master
- Experience partnering with diverse cross-functional teams to deliver critical business outcomes
- BA/BS degree in quantitative discipline (Statistics, Business, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) or clear track record of driving success in a quantitative environments