Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform using by millions of users around the globe? We are looking for excellent Frontend Engineers to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi. As a Frontend Engineer, you will help build large scale Single Page Applications (SPA) that can be used directly by web users or be integrated with the world’s largest platform like Slack or Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Team, ORACLE, etc.
The Core Job
- Contribute large swaths of code using best practices and technologies to create various large scale SPAs that interface with the backend and different type of users whether SPAs are on web or integrated inside other platforms
- Deliver high quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions
- Troubleshoot existing code bases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Perform benchmarking, performance and security analysis
You Must Have
- Good computer science background: algorithm, problem solving, OOP, Design Patterns
- Experience in responsive web and mobile first application
- Experience in CSS frameworks and tools (like SASS, LESS, Bootstrap)
- Understanding about REST APIs, client server communication
- Good knowledge in OOP and design patterns with JS
- Experience with JS frameworks like React.js or Angular.js or Vue.js...
- Experience with ECMAScript 6 or TypeScript or Node.js...
- Knowledge of frontend building tools like Webpack, npm...
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge of web application optimization and securities
- Knowledge of user behavior tracking using analytics tool like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with smartest and most hard working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD display, latest smartphones and tablets.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Frequent trips to the Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outing, participating self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.