UI Designer (Senior/Team Lead)
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform using by millions of users around the globe? We are looking for a great UI Designer to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and QA in Hanoi. You will help bring all user-facing parts of all Got It products to the next level. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and thoughtful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and prototypes, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
* This is a full-time, on-site position in Hanoi.
The Core Job
- Create visually beautiful user interfaces whether it is a mobile app or Single Page Application.
- Take projects from the earliest kernel of an idea all the way through implementation.
- Drive the ideation process and present broad directions to the team.
- Prototype user flows, interactions and animations.
- Work closely with engineers and the operations team to breathe life into what you design.
- Advocate for and follow the user-centered design.
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in mobile UI/UX designs.
- A strong and diverse portfolio of design work.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Understand the technical and compliance limitations and implications of your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your designs to engineers and operations.
- Think at a high level about product strategy and vision, while recognizing how your work impacts it.
- Embrace and iterate on our design process.
- Welcome design critique with open arms.
- You thrive in an iterative environment with short feedback loops.
- Take extreme complexity and distill it down to a simple and elegant product.
- Master design tools and prototype tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Web design and animation.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 21+ paid leave days per year.
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Attractive salary. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop-like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook, external HD displays.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Gym memberships, soccer, or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, or dancing.
- Free daily lunches and dinners.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.