Got It is looking for a motivated and organized Operations Associate to join our expanding operations team.
Got It's operations team is the heart of the company tackling the enormous challenge of cultivating the largest collection of on-demand knowledge experts in the world! You’ll be joining a super fun and hard working group that is utterly passionate about their mission.
In this position, you’ll juggle numerous items, own and drive initiatives, and be challenged to formulate unique solutions to unforeseen problems. You’ll excel in this position if you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are excited by the idea of tackling aggressive, audacious goals in a team environment. You’ll love it here at Got It - we believe in transparency and celebrate collaboration and innovation as we grow our world-class army of global Experts.
The core job
- Monitor Got It Expert quality, identify and drive performance improvement projects based on your own observations and insights
- Collaborate closely with our team of Got It Expert auditors to develop their own abilities and level up the team’s performance
- Help design new training content and programs and help cultivate the Got It community by interacting regularly with Experts from all over the world via chat, email, and webinars
- Help contribute to our data driven culture! Create, manage and report on data within the team to drive initiatives
- Present, pitch, and motivate others in the team and company through daily and weekly standups
You should have
- BA / BS or equivalent from a top tier school
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced operations, consulting, sales, or marketing role
- Hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Data-driven mentality with comfort organizing unstructured datasets to identify trends
- Solid proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and fluency with web-based tools (Google Slides, Survey Monkey, Mailchimp, etc)
Extra Bonus Points for
- Experience working with fast-moving, agile startups
- Production line management experience
- SQL querying or statistical modeling proficiency a big plus