Do you want to join a Silicon Valley based hot startup developing the world’s first Knowledge as a Service (KaaS) platform using by millions of users around the globe? Our flagship Got It Study app (iOS app) was ranked #2 in Education in U.S. Apple App Store and featured many times in different countries. We are looking for great DevOps Engineers to join our talented team in Hanoi to make a difference. You will help us build out and maintain infrastructure for our development of software framework, acceleration tools and KaaS platforms. If you enjoy cutting edge technology, solving difficult problems and experiencing a variety of tasks such as architecting, testing, developing and others; DevOps Engineer a perfect choice for you!
The Core Job
- Build and deploy Got It platform on AWS cloud infrastructure
- Develop automated scripts and tools
- Apply security patches
- Monitor for platform performance and usage
- Optimize for security, performance, and cost
You Must Have
- 2+ year experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in AWS (VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, auto-scaling, monitoring and logging), VPN, Docker, Ansible, Continuous delivery, Automation
- Experience in Linux/UNIX administration, configuration, networking infrastructure and security, DNS system
- Experience in writing shell scripts for Automation and configuration management
- Excellent English skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in backend development in Python or Node.js or PHP, MySQL, Caching, Message queue
- Experience in implementing Big Data systems
Why You'll Love Working at Got It
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard working people you’ve ever met. Our team are from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam.
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment:Coffee shop-like-open-office space, kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD display, latest smartphones and tablets.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice. Company’s library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Frequent trips to the Silicon Valley
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Free UBER rides
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outing
- Plus: All other benefits required by Vietnam Labor Code