Software Engineer (New Graduates, Last Year Students)
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform used by millions of users around the globe? We are looking for excellent Software Engineers to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi.
You will work with the best software engineers from both Vietnam and Silicon Valley to build the next generation of Got It platform that will handle a massive number of sessions between askers and experts in multiple verticals. In addition, you will help implement and integrate advanced machine learning algorithms and technologies to make the platform smart, efficient, and highly personalized. Also, you will help make sure that platform not only scalable but also meet high-quality bar to be deeply integrated with other huge platforms like Slack, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Team, ORACLE, etc.
More information about our engineering team in Vietnam: https://vn.got-it.ai
You don’t need to have working experience, as long as you have a solid background in computer science and a great attitude, we will train you to be a great software engineer!
The Core Job
- Design and develop REST APIs to support various types of clients: mobile, web, messaging platforms, SDK for 3rd party clients
- Work closely with the client teams and product design team to iterate quickly on new features and experiments
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews, and group brainstorming sessions
- Deliver high-quality code following best practices for better performance, user experience, and reusability
- Troubleshoot existing codebases, hunt down nasty bugs and refactor code
- Recent graduates or last year students in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Solid knowledge in core Computer Science topics: Data Structures and Algorithms, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Databases, Networking, and Operating Systems
- Desire to learn and extend the roles within the engineering team whatever it is, like backend engineer, frontend engineer, full-stack engineer, analytics engineer, growth engineer, test automation engineer, DevOps engineer, technical product manager, ...
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team
- Experience working with databases like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Intellectually curious
- Good command of English (Listening and Reading)
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.