Software Engineering Intern
Do you want to become a real Software Engineer instead of an Outsourcing Worker?
Do you want to be part of a team developing global products and services serving millions?
Do you want to work with the best Software Engineers in Vietnam and world-class Software Engineers in Silicon Valley who previously built software for tech giants like Google and Facebook?
Do you want to be trained to work well on modern tech stack and super cool technologies?
Do you want to work in an awesome working environment with PlayStation, Soccer Table, Beanbags, Free Daily Lunch and Dinner, Free Uber Rides, Frequent Trips to Silicon Valley, and many more?
If you say "YES" for all questions above, GotIt! is the right place for you to start your career! Got It is looking to invest in senior students and new graduates to develop the next generation of software engineers who can actually BUILD global scale products and services. More about us here!
You can join one or more of the following activities
- Participate in the development of GotIt! platform backend services
- Participate in the operations of GotIt! cloud infrastructure AWS and GAE/GCE
- Participate in the development of GotIt! AI projects
- Participate in the development of GotIt! internal tools including Analytics System, BI Dashboard, Control Panel, etc.
- Participate in the development of GotIt! test automation and continuous integration system
You should have
- Strong foundation in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Average English skills
- An owner and self-starter personality - you’re constantly looking for ways to improve and don’t wait for others to tell you what to work on, always with a bias toward action
Extra Bonus For
- Basic knowledge of RESTful API
- Passion in building products and services helping people learn and share knowledge
- Personal projects
Why you'll love working here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- An intern salary and a chance to become a great engineer
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.