Products & Partner Manager - Consumer Edtech
Burlingame, CA /
Got It is a growing venture backed startup developing an on-demand platform for knowledge sharing. Got It enables anyone to get instant, interactive expert help on their knowledge related problems, anytime. In our STEM education on-demand service (the only < 30 second connect time in ed-tech), we have an extremely well defined product market fit with our PhotoStudy mobile app. It is one of the most featured apps in the Apple Education App Store and also used by hundreds of universities.
Got It is looking for a talented, product oriented Products & Partner Manager to join our small team of Google, Lyft, GREE, Microsoft, Uber & Oracle alumni and lead our consumer facing micro-tutoring app business. This position would include significant partner management responsibilities as a portion of overall growth strategy.
Got It is headquartered in the California Bay Area and remote candidates are welcome to apply.
The Core Job
- As a key leader of the team, you will be responsible for growing users and adoption on our PhotoStudy app through partnerships as well as organic initiatives, you’ll do things like:
- Owning and driving roadmap of product initiatives in the context of partnerships and strategic priorities
- Working with design, operations and product leaders to drive product initiatives including UX
- Defining and analyzing KPIs to measure the success of growth initiatives and along with advocating for areas of future investment
- Translating growth initiatives into financial performance and tracking
- Leading partnership exploration with adjacent education focused companies to drive overall revenue and user growth
You Should Have
- At least 2-4 years of experience in product management and/or partner management for innovative, end user-facing products that are simple to use yet powered by sophisticated technology
- Proven growth experience driving user acquisition and engagement ideally in a consumer product with an ability to understand an ever changing competitive landscape and position a product accordingly
- An analytical and metrics driven work style with an ability to work well with product managers, designers, operations, and business/financial executives
- Previous partner management experience aligning incentives of both parties and and delivering on execution
Bonus Points For
- Experience in running marketplace focused mobile apps or websites, particularly within supply side operations
- Experience in product management in chat heavy or education related applications
- Experience leading ideation, validation, and launch of growth experiments and initiatives on social and community channels
- Experience managing a P&L or contributing to managing a P&L for a start up business