Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup to develop the world’s first Knowledge as a Service platform using by millions of users around the globe?
We are looking for an excellent Test Lead to join our talented team of software engineers, research engineers, product managers, and test engineers in Hanoi. You are responsible for leading Test Team to make sure that all products are fully tested and meet the high-quality bar before releasing them to millions of users whether they are mobile users, web users, or users of 3rd party platforms.
The Core Job
- Work closely with product managers to fully comprehend requirements of various products within Got It product ecosystem including Mobile Apps, Web Apps, and REST APIs
- Design test strategy and detailed plan for each product release and assign tasks to team members
- Execute the test plan together with other team members, create test reports, and work with engineering for bug fixes
- Lead the team of 7-10 testers including hiring, training, and mentoring junior members
- Spearhead the development of test automation framework for Got It product ecosystem
- Ensure high-quality output of the test team at all time
You Must Have
- 5+ years of experience in testing mobile or web apps
- 3+ years of experience in leading test teams
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Must be able to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work in a metrics-based, fast-paced and dynamic team
- Ability to learn fast
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, HTTP, REST API concepts
- Knowledge of marketplace products and services
- Experience in developing testing processes and testing techniques (functional, non-functional, integration, reliability, regression, performance and security testing)
- Startup experience
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.