Junior DevOps Engineer
Do you want to join a Silicon Valley-based hot startup developing the world’s first Knowledge as a Service (KaaS) platform used by millions of users around the globe?
Our flagship Got It Study app is used by millions of users around the world was ranked #2 in Education in U.S. Apple App Store and featured many times in different countries. Other apps are integrated into the ecosystem of the largest software companies in the world. We are looking for great DevOps Engineers to join our talented team in Hanoi to make a difference. You will help us build out and maintain infrastructure for our development of software framework, acceleration tools, and KaaS platforms.
If you enjoy cutting edge technology, solving difficult problems, and experiencing a variety of tasks such as architecture, testing, developing, and others; DevOps Engineer a perfect choice for you!
The Core Job
- Build and deploy the Got It platform on AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Build tools and solutions that will drive continuous improvement around monitoring, performance, reliability, availability & scalability of our infrastructure.
- Responsible for monitoring service KPIs and enforcing SLAs.
- Operate as a point of contact for production incident response and perform root cause analysis.
You Must Have
- 1+ year experience as a DevOps/SRE Engineer.
- Understanding and experience with AWS services (VPC, EC2, ELB, RDS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, S3, etc).
- Experience in Linux/UNIX administration, configuration, networking infrastructure, and security.
- Knowledge in incident response and disaster recovery strategies.
- Excellent English skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge managing microservice architectures (Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Envoy, Docker, EKS).
- Ability to maintain, monitor, and optimize production database servers.
- Experience with automation, configuration management and CD (like Terraform and Ansible)
- Experience debugging system, networking, and security issues on large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of service metrics through the development of dashboards, service KPIs, monitoring, and alarming systems.
Why You'll Love Working at Got It
- Amazing team: Work with the smartest and most hard-working people you’ve ever met. Our team is from Google, Facebook, Lyft, Apple, Oracle, GREE, and other best companies in Vietnam
- Competitive compensation package: Great salary, bonuses, and stock options. There is no upper limit on how much you can earn. It’s all based on your performance and contributions
- Best working environment: Coffee shop like open office space, kitchen full of snacks and drinks, West lake view bar, video games, 3D TV, soccer table, etc.
- Latest gadgets for work: MacBook Pro Retina 15”, external HD displays, latest smartphones and tablets
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Lynda.com, Udacity, Udemy, and The Great Courses Plus. Free English classes of your choice taught by native speaking teachers. Company library with the newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours
- Gyms, fitness, and sports: Full-service gym memberships, soccer or extra dollars in your pocket to spend on your own fitness, swimming, dancing
- Free daily lunches and dinners
- Others: Office happy hours, weekly lunch out, monthly team outings, participating in self-organized clubs like sports, games, algorithms, piano, etc.