Implementation Lead - closed 2/21/23
Arlington, VA /
Mission Implementation /
Govini is the leading Commercial Data company in the Defense Technology space. Built by Govini, Ark.ai is used at scale across the National Security sector of the U.S. federal government. This platform enables government analysts, program managers, and decision-makers to gain unprecedented visibility into the Companies, Capabilities, and Capital in National Security to solve challenges pertaining to Acquisition, Foreign Influence & Adversarial Capital, Nuclear Modernization, Procurement, Science & Technology, and Supply Chain. Govini has offices in Arlington, Virginia, San Francisco, California, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We are seeking driven, outcome-oriented Implementation Leads to join our team. Implementation Leads are the ultimate experts on Govini products. They are embedded with software end users, and are responsible for their ultimate success; via workflow development, problem solving and collaboration. Implementation Leads collaborate with Govini Mission Managers and the Product team to capture market demand and user needs for inclusion in Govini’s offerings. To succeed in this job, you must understand people, care about technology, and have business acumen. You like people -- a lot -- and are eager to find ways to help them succeed. You are comfortable in large, classroom-style settings as well as engaging one-on-one with users. Regardless of setting, you bring the conversation back to what matters for the end user, and prioritize resources to ensure goals and needs are met.
This role is located in our Arlington, VA office.
This role may require up to 50% travel.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Deliver value to clients as a Govini product expert
- Partner with Mission Managers to address Govini’s customers’ most pressing challenges and objectives by appropriately mapping capabilities and associated business benefits to tackle their needs
- Design and develop mission-specific onboarding, training, and materials based on customer requirements
- Execute end user support and engagement to proactively drive utilization of the product using targeted engagement strategies
- Address and solve user needs through the use of Govini’s platform and creatively develop solutions to difficult user problems
- Capture client feedback, surface user problems, and elicit user requirements to support the evolution of the Govini platform
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 5 years of experience in user support or end user engagement with a focus on platform and product utilization
- Subject matter expertise in key knowledge areas, such as national security strategy, federal budgeting and procurement processes, and government contracting
- Prior work experience interacting with and supporting DoD and/or national security senior leaders
- Tenure within the advisory services, software-as-a-service (SaaS), information services, analytic tools, or data analytics industries
- Background in market research and/or quantitative analysis
- Passionate about delivering an inspiring customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- History of working effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to work hard, be strategic, and do the right thing for the business
- Proven expertise delivering end user training
- Basic quantitative skills such as Excel or R
- Current possession of a U.S. security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Experience with the nuances of a startup environment
We firmly believe that past performance is the best indicator of future performance. If you thrive in ambiguity, are a self-starter, and care about solving technical problems in the national security domain, we’re eager to hear from you.
Govini is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.