Arlington, VA /
Mission Implementation /
Govini is the leading Commercial Data company in the Defense Technology space. Built by Govini, Ark.ai is used at scale across the National Security sector of the U.S. federal government. This platform enables government analysts, program managers, and decision-makers to gain unprecedented visibility into the Companies, Capabilities, and Capital in National Security to solve challenges pertaining to Acquisition, Foreign Influence & Adversarial Capital, Nuclear Modernization, Procurement, Science & Technology, and Supply Chain. Govini has offices in Arlington, Virginia, San Francisco, California, and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
We are seeking eager, outcome-oriented Specialists to join our Implementation team. Implementation Specialists know the ins-and-outs of Govini products. In conjunction with the Implementation Lead, Specialists are responsible for supporting the success of their clients; via workflow development, problem solving, and user support. Implementation Specialists collaborate with Implementation Leads, Govini Mission Managers and Product team to capture market demands and user needs for inclusion into Govini’s offerings.
To succeed in this job, you must understand people, care about technology, and have business acumen. You are high-energy. You want to learn everything, particularly about the most pressing national security challenges confronting the nation and how data and machine-learning can help address them. You are also a natural at developing long-lasting relationships. Regardless of the topic at hand, you bring the conversation back to what matters for the end user, and prioritize resources to ensure goals and needs are met.
This role is located in our Arlington, VA office.
This role may require up to 50% travel.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Support clients as a Govini product expert
- Collaborate with Mission Managers to develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s challenges and objectives to appropriately map Govini’s capabilities and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Facilitate the successful implementation of software and data to Govini’s clients including platform on-boarding, training, ongoing support and end user relationship management
- Address user needs through the use of Govini’s platform and creatively develop solutions to difficult user problems
- Proactively drive utilization of the product using targeted engagement strategies
- Capture client feedback, surface problems, and elicit user requirements to support the evolution of the Govini platform
- Serve as a client advocate in driving industry best practices
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in user support or user engagement with a focus on platform and product utilization
- Understanding of key knowledge areas, such as national security strategy, federal budgeting and procurement processes, and government contracting
- Familiarity with DoD organizations and / or the National Security sector
- Tenure within the advisory services, software-as-a-service (SaaS), information services, analytic tools, or data analytics industries
- Passionate about delivering an inspiring customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- History of working effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to work hard, be strategic, and do the right thing for the business
- Proven expertise delivering end user training
- Experience working directly with senior executives
- Basic quantitative skills such as Excel or R
- Current possession of a U.S. security clearance or the ability to obtain one
- Experience with the nuances of a startup environment
We firmly believe that past performance is the best indicator of future performance. If you thrive in ambiguity, are a self-starter, and care about solving technical problems in the national security domain, we’re eager to hear from you.
Govini is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.