Data Analyst- Marketing
In a world where personal cars no longer have a place in the city, Virtuo provides cars seamlessly on-demand. The app allows users to book and unlock their car and complete their damage report in just a few taps - no queues, no hassle, available 24/7. Launched by Karim Kaddoura and Thibault Chassagne in August 2015, this service has three fundraisers for a total amount of 30M€ including prestigious funds such as Kima Ventures and Balderton Capital Virtuo is available today in France, Belgium, UK and Spain and has a strong desire to expand in Europe with many openings planned.
Key facts : 📲+650 000 downloads, 👤+30 000 clients, 💪+80 Virtuoses, 🚙+1500 cars. Fundraising 💰: 30M€ (Investors: Xavier Niel -Kima Ventures, Bernard Liautaux- Balderton Capital). 🏆 Rewards : Best apps on the app store2016&18, BPI France… 5th on the LinkedIn Top startup in 2019. We are in : 🇫🇷🇬🇧🇧🇪🇪🇸
About the job
This job will directly report to the Head of Acquisition. Daily, you will work with our marketing team (central and local) on a wide variety of topics such as attribution, performance marketing, CRM, activation, retention. In addition, you will be supported by our data science team.
What you will directly contribute to:
- Develop and put in place a custom attribution model
- Provide actionable insights to the marketing team to reach business goals (e.g. LTV analysis, retention analysis, cohort analysis)
- Design a variety of dashboards to help marketing team get informed decisions at a glance (WoW, MoM, YoY evolutions per channel, per campaign, etc)
- Define and measure true marketing effectiveness and incrementality
- User journeys analysis & people based attribution (improve CVR by understanding and measuring user journeys and leveraging efficient engagement paths)
- Build a growth model to set coherent targets and measure the impact of campaigns
- CRM clusters based on behavioral data (clients and prospects)
- Improve the tagging plan of our web and app
- Academic Background : Bac+5
- 1-2 years of experience
- a performance focus, with a strong faith in the use of data to drive performance
- deep interest in marketing (performance marketing or CRM knowledge is a plus)
- strong analytical mindset data manipulation skills : Excel + SQL mandatory (Python is a plus)
- proficiency in web analytics and data visualization tools
- a good knowledge of Google Tag Manager is a strong plus
- autonomous, self-starter, detail-orientedfluent in English
🚗💨 By joining Virtuo you will :
⇛ Participate in the revolution of the car rental industry by transforming a traditionally unpleasant and anxiety-provoking service into a fluid, modern and exciting experience!
⇛ Join a fast-growing start-up : we doubled our team in one year
⇛ Work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile and dynamic profiles
⇛ Be part of a “user centric” team which is one of the best customer team in car rental industry
⇛ Work for an innovative startup where everything is building, in a company where your decisions will have an immediate impact
⇛ Work in an amazing office with a great view of Paris
You want to know more about us ?
→ Discover our team and amazing office on Welcome to the jungle
→ Our product on the Web site