We are GovPredict, a Y Combinator-backed startup that has a singular goal: help our clients win their public affairs campaigns.
We've taken all the tech that's used in public affairs campaigns (legislative monitoring, tech for launching grassroots campaigns, fly-in software, issue management, fundraising), built some unique tools (biggest database of campaign contributions in the world, monitoring municipal ordinances across thousands of cities), and put it all under one roof. We work with Fortune 100 companies, political action committees (PACs), Congressional offices, political campaigns, and more. Our clients include AIPAC, American Gaming Association, 21st Century Fox, and 2 of the biggest SuperPACs.
Our team of top-tier software developers is distributed around the world and our sales + business development is in Washington, DC, USA.
About the Job
As our first HR Manager, you will enable an ambitious and fast-growing company to scale its operations. Your primary duty will be to run the recruitment process for various roles we plan to hire and ensure a world class experience for all of our applicants in a fast-growing company. You'll also help with internal tasks to help keep our current employees happy. You will be in charge of our HR worldwide, working with applicants and employees from the United States and Moldova.
This position is onsite in our centrally-located Chișinău office.
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Lever
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking (after mastering the basics of coordination)
- Make sure our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, is always up to date
- 2 or more years of experience as an HR professional or recruiter in a technology company
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things
- Polished communication. You'll interface with senior leadership and executive level candidates
- Organized, efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to-do lists and calendaring
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Eager to learn new things and apply them quickly
- Friendly demeanor that makes applicants excited to work with us
- Okay with wearing multiple hats within HR, your job will be more focused on recruitment but you'll also have HR tasks
- Able help set HR policies + recruitment strategy and execute them