Customer Success Associate
At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. Our clients count on our product to deliver timely information about political activity and manage their advocates so that they can win their public affairs campaigns.
Existing solutions for public affairs are bulky. Trying to tie together independent fly-in apps, data solutions and CRM is time consuming. We’ve brought all of the most important solutions together into a single platform for public affairs campaigns, so our clients can focus all of their time on what matters.
GovPredict's intelligence platform gives public affairs and political professionals access to millions of structured documents that concern federal, state, and local politics. An integrated grassroots platform supports advocacy campaigns to influence legislative and regulatory proposals. Our largest campaign contributions database is the largest in the world.
Our clients span many categories: associations like the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and the Farm Credit Council, Fortune 500 companies like 21st Century Fox, educational institutions like the University of Pennsylvania, and various political campaigns, parties, & Congressional offices from both sides of the aisle.
GovPredict's headquarters are in Washington, DC where we have our business development team. Our product team works in distributed fashion all around the world with some of the team working from our office in Chișinău, Moldova.
We're growing fast and backed by Y Combinator and Joe Lonsdale, among others.
- Communicate with our clients when they need help using our software through Freshdesk
- Write emails, handle live chats, and make phone calls to keep our clients happy
- Offer assistance and provide solutions to clients when they have a question or problem
- Go above and beyond to make sure our clients always receive the highest level of service
- Work on custom reports for our clients
- A bachelor's degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a propensity for action
- Interest in technology and politics
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, and a fast learner
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
Where it Leads
At GovPredict, we strongly believe in developing talented people in-house and giving them opportunities to grow as our company grows. We regularly have new openings in different parts of our organization which any employee can apply for. In addition, each of our roles has a direct promotion path.
This position has a direct path to a promotion to Customer Success Manager. As a Customer Success Manager, you would be assigned dedicated clients like Fortune 500 companies, major trade associations, and Congressional offices. You would work directly with those clients to ensure their satisfaction, conduct trainings in their offices, manage their renewals and upgrades, and be the primary liaison between the client and GovPredict.