Marketing Intern at Fastest Growing Mobility Startup – Go X
About Go X
In 5 months since existence, Go X partnered with most famous investors in Silicon Valley, partnered with
over 8 universities, 25 businesses, 2 cities and are now in the process of deploying over 1000+ of its
flagship 3 wheel scooters. Given the momentum, we are one of the fastest growing companies in the space today.
This an opportunity for someone to get involved very early on in company’s history, assist with the launch in Bay Area and have an incredible insight of seeing how a fast growing startup works.
You will be part of the legendary marketing team that is bringing a revolutionary 3 wheel scooter to the market and you get to be part of history in the very early days.
This is a marketing internship, where you will be compensated based on performance. Main responsibilities will be interacting with local business owners, tourists interested in renting scooters, researching, handling customer requests, driving and deploying scooters in various locations, assisting Go X partners. You will also be asked to share your experience on social media and help promote
the Go X brand around the city.
Marketing is not just a task for you, it’s a lifestyle.
You strike the balance between a friendly, helpful contributor to the team and a true administrative powerhouse. At Go X, the ideal person for this role is someone who is always willing to pitch in anywhere you see holes, even if it lies outside of your job description. We want to give you as much responsibility as you can handle, and work to provide you with the resources you need to succeed while aligning our
marketing objectives with your educational pursuits.
● Assist the sales and marketing group
● Assist with Go X responsibilities
● Assist tourists looking to rent scooters at various locations around the city
● Help answer and troubleshoot any problems people have with scooter rental
● Plan and implement the promotions for assigned projects and campaigns
● Oversee design and placement of advertising for events
○ Promote events and communicate promotions within the tourist community
○ Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates will posses a strong combination of the following experience:
● Undergraduate, or recent Graduate
● Prior intern experience is a plus.
● Startup experience would be great! However, the proven ability to thrive in a fast paced collegial environment would be ideal.
We are on the mission to change the way people commute around the world and would love to work with
You can learn more about Go X from our website: www.goxapp.com,
and videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZvXvQkuJMA and
Looking forward to connecting and making an impact on the world!
Go X Team