GR0 wants to build our Sales team, and we need a fantastic Sales Representative to deliver impact quickly. Our Sales Representatives grow sales through outreach strategies, personal lead generation, and new partner referrals. They foster those connections into client opportunities and then fulfill client needs in a variety of ways.
To be successful in this role, you need to be proactive and experimental in searching for and securing new client relationships. As we operate in a constantly changing environment, you should be adept at managing competing priorities and wearing many hats.
What you’ll do:
- Lead generation via prospecting and warm lead follow-up.Lead conversion through pitching and presenting to potential clients.
- Pitch to potential clients and leads from referrals or outbound sales.
- Emphasize GR0’s current product features and persuasively connect their benefits to our clients’ needs.
- Own the entire sales cycle - pitch clients, send proposals, handle follow-ups, send agreements, and onboard new clients.
- Manage your book of business, which you will be expected to grow, and report on weekly to the Sales Director.
- Meet monthly sales quotas of new closed deals.
- Organize your calendar, schedule demos for yourself, and do demos booked by the Sales Development Representatives.
- CRM management - continuous tracking and pipeline organization.
- Assist Senior Account Managers with potential client issues and the renewal and upsell processes.
- Identify new potential customers for GR0 and foster client relationships proactively.
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends and the developments of close competitors.
- Send timely responses to all internal and external communications on platforms such as email, Slack, and more.
- Always represent GR0 professionally.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of sales and SEO experience working in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals and evidence of the impact you’ve had on a sales team’s success.
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, and Google Sheets (Notion would be a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to pitch and present in a clear, structured, and understandable way.
- First-class relationship-building skills, with the ability to efficiently negotiate while building credibility with prospects and clients over Zoom, phone, in-person, and via email.
Who you are:
- You’re an ambitious and persuasive professional who wants to make their mark in a GR0ing organization.
- You are competitive yet empathetic by nature and constantly strive to be 1% better each day.
- You have a “hunter” mentality and strong work ethic that thrives on closing deals and a sense of personal responsibility to drive success for yourself, your company, and your clients.
- You’re an expert in your field who quickly gains the trust of your clients by delivering the best service possible.
- You’re a multitasking professional with the ability to be flexible in GR0’s startup culture.
- You’re a quick learner, willing to discover and leverage new skills and experience on the job.
- You are resourceful and require little instruction to get the job done.
- You’re an exceptional communicator with powerful interpersonal skills.
- You are a master at reading the room and adapting to different personality types to close deals effectively.
What does the hiring process entail?
- Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After submitting your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Sales Representative opportunity.
- Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) - Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Stage 3 (Initial Interview) - The first video interview with a GR0 Sales team member will involve reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap.
- Stage 4 (Hiring Manager Interview) - Your last video interview will be with the Sales Director and is our final opportunity to gauge your potential to excel in the role and your chance to clarify expectations with your possible future manager.
- Stage 5 (Co-Founder Connect) - The final step in the process is a 15-minute video call with our overall Sales Leader and Co-Founder, Jon Zacharias.
- Stage 6 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What's in it for you:
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 provides competitive salaries + equity + 401(k) retirement plan.
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Hybrid Work Environment - You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
GR0 is a digital marketing and SEO agency, getting companies to rank #1 on Google. We help our clients build powerful online brands, expand their audience, and rapidly scale through organic growth. GR0 has won several awards recently, including:
“Best Place to Work in Los Angeles in 2021” (Comparably)
“Best Company for Career Growth” (Comparably)
“Best Leadership Teams 2021” (Comparably)
“Best CEOs for Women 2021” (Comparably)
“Fastest-Growing Company of the Year” (The 19th Annual American Business Awards)
Our CEO, Kevin Miller won “Top CEO 2021” (GlassDoor)
We put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates our diversity, fosters openness and fairness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different and unique. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so you’re welcome and valued here no matter what you look like, where you’re from, what gender you identify with, or anything else that distinguishes you from someone else. We do not hire based on these attributes, but on your suitability to the role and our company.