Sales Development Representative
United States /
GTM – Sales /
Grafana Labs is the company behind Grafana, a popular open source tool for visualizing and analyzing metrics with its instantly recognizable dashboards. With both its open source technology and enterprise products, Grafana Labs allows organizations to understand their metrics no matter where they are stored, and create, explore, and share dashboards to foster a data-driven culture. Founded in 2014, Grafana Labs has grown rapidly ever since. We are believers in the power of global, distributed teams: Talent is not limited by borders, and great workplaces are made up of exceptional colleagues. We have aggressive growth plans and are an ambitious, hardworking, and friendly team.
As a Sales Development Representative, we'll provide you the tools and resources to be successful - but this isn't the run of the mill SDR role. You will be a critical part of our Sales Development team, responsible for responding to inbound requests, understanding the needs of our users, and handing off the relationship to an Account Executive when appropriate. You'll help develop engagement plans for acquiring new accounts, identify client opportunities, listen to client's needs, discuss the impact of our technology, and highlight the benefits of GrafanaCloud and Grafana Enterprise.
- Using, email, phone and social media, you will manage the initial sales process, including responding to inbound leads/tickets, understanding the customer's needs, identifying key client decision-makers, cross-selling opportunities and when is the right time to involve an Account Executive
- Create and evolve customized email and social media strategies for outreach to prospects
- Build rapport and long-term relationships with prospects
- Track all activities in Salesforce and Outreach.io
- Maintain a solid understanding of competitors, open source ecosystem, and industry trends
- Be comfortable making decisions and working as an autonomous member of a collaborative team
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative, excellent at problem solving
- Insatiable sense of curiosity, always questioning and digging deeper for answers
- Able to think strategically and tactically
- Demonstration of success in a non-sales goal-oriented environment
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA) with a 4% employer contribution match
- 30 days vacation in addition to Public Holidays
- Stipend for work-station build
- Remote first working culture
Equal Opportunity Employer- At Grafana Labs we’re building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity builds a strong organisation and we’re working hard to make sure that’s the foundation of our organisation as we grow.