Executive Assistant to the CEO
Grana.com is a newly funded fashion internet start-up based and operated from Hong Kong, from our Wong Chuk Hang warehouse and office. Our mission is to provide the highest quality clothes at the lowest possible price, and have as much fun as we possibly can while doing it.
Now (not to brag but), we are growing quite fast. And we need good & talented people to join us. Fast.
That’s why we have this role. Grana is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO. This is a role where you will not only be the right hand man/woman to our CEO, but also have an opportunity to understand the day to day operations of a growing start up and work closely with our management team.
If you are energetic, focused, organized and a great communicator then please apply for this job!
- Admin & Operations
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO’s email
- Preparing correspondence on the CEO’s behalf
- Managing the CEO’s schedule
- Organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Organizing meetings, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and sending follow up action points
- Assist in maintaining investor relations and building investor reports
- Managing weekly MGMT meetings, team meetings and Demo Hour
- Project Management & Team Communications
- Ability to be a self starter and see projects through start to finish
- Preparing presentation decks
- Act as communication channel between management team and wider team
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters
- Work on various research projects for business development
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects as required by the CEO
So, what does it take to perform this role?
- You must have a solid understanding of operations and business practices as well as the company's goals and strategies
- You must be experienced in project management
- You should enjoy working in an entrepreneurial and start-up environment
- Have 2+ years in a PA or EA role
- Ability to be diplomatic in various situations
- Have a passion for making sure everything is filed away and organized
- Have an experience with MS Office, Google Apps and Dropbox
- Fluent English, Cantonese is a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can make quick decisions to solve problems
- Have strong detail-oriented organizational and time management skills
- Have ability to work independently and be self-motivated while still working within a team environment
- Immediate availability would be preferred!
Now it’s on you – want to join us?
At Grana, we're rethinking everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within, as we build our own team. We care about are finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
Grana team members should:
Understand and share our vision
Be passionate about quality products
Be action-oriented and results-driven
Enjoy working with teams
Be a self-starter
Bring fun into their work
Want to make the world a better place
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with possibility to grow within the company, please get in touch.