People & Culture Manager
Grana is seeking a strategic People & Culture Manager to help scale a fast-growing, dynamic company and foster Grana’s unique company culture. We’re growing fast, and we need to scale quickly—our People & Culture Manager is crucial to the team, both from a talent acquisition point of view and also a culture point of view. We want the right people for the many jobs that are opening up—and we need the right person in place to help us make that happen.
Our People & Culture Manager reports to the CAO and maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. A good HR manager lines up interviews—a GREAT People & Culture Manager will act as a change agent for operational excellence and align talent acquisition with organizational strategies to build high performance teams. A great People & Culture Manager is the keeper of Grana’s culture. We are looking for someone with strong strategic abilities who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and manage the day to day.
- Responsible for maintaining and consistently evaluating Grana’s people policies to make sure that they are consistent with market changes and reflect Grana’s culture;
- Managing and streamlining all HR on-boarding and off-boarding processes (inclusive of on-boarding presentations, account set up, team introductions, and regulatory filings);
- Processing payroll, reporting MPF, and keeping track of all monthly filing obligations;
- Acting as confidant and neutral party for all employee-related inquiries;
- Focusing on employee retention and conducing management trainings to ensure thoughtful leadership and consistent reviews;
- Responsible for developing a cohesive recruiting strategy to attract and hire the best talent for Grana;
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking progress against deliverables to ensure recruiting efforts meet the critical business needs of the company;
- Acting as an external advocate for Grana’s brand -- interviewing candidates and creating warm introductions to the team (hiring is a two-way street!);
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement, identifying and implementing projects to increase employee effectiveness and efficiency; and
- Acting as the keeper of Grana’s culture – identifying new team initiatives and maintaining current traditions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of strong operational expertise in a fast growing company;
- Human Resources experience required (including a strong grasp of local regulations and legal obligations);
- Exceptional program/project management;
- Recruiting experience preferred;
- Excellent communication skills as well as a high level of empathy, diplomacy, and charm;
- Experience with strategic, company-wide training programs, and process improvements;
- Experience with leveraging social media and marketing efforts to help achieve results; and
- A true passion for team culture and Grana’s brand.
Now it’s on you – want to join us?
At Grana, we're thinking of everything to create the best online shopping experience in the world. That objective starts from within as we build and develop our own team. We don't care much for titles or the usual ways of doing business. What we care about are finding people who share our vision and have a passion for taking on challenges and seeing results, all in a fun, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
Grana team members should:
• Be passionate about quality products
• Be action-oriented and results-driven
• Enjoy working with teams
• Be self-starters
• Bring fun into their work
• Want to make the world a better place.
If you are ready to join a great team and fantastic work atmosphere with the possibility to grow within the company, please get in touch.