Nurse Lead - Connected Care Program
Clinical Strategy and Services – Clinical Team /
The Nurse Lead - Connected Care Program will assist the Service Line and Clinical Managers in leading the day-to-day efforts of our individual nurse case and care managers working in our Case, Care and Disease Management Program (Connected Care Program). Central to this role will be assistance in facilitating the standardization and optimization of workflows and operations across our Connected Care Program, particularly as we continue to scale as a company.
- Provide workflow management, guidance, coaching, and display subject matter expertise to provide thorough support for the team
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of team performance through OKRs, KPI’s and Performance Guarantees specific to designated service type
- Provide training, support, technical and clinical leadership to team members
- Assist the Service Line Manager and Clinical Managers in workflow enhancement changes, pilot projects, quality reviews, individual and team coaching, and tracking data/outcomes
- Assist the training and quality team in onboarding and call/case reviews, as needed
- Serve as an escalation point for workflow questions/clarifications and complex cases
- Assist with day-to-day work and direct patient care
- Display focus towards continuous improvement, suggests alternative solutions, as well as new ideas that improve team productivity, workflows, member experience, and efficiency aligning directly with our company values and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Registered Nurse, in good standing with current state of licensure
- Maintain a compact state license and be willing to get licensed in non compact states
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to be agile and balance multiple priorities while maintaining positive and professional attitude
- Previous quality and workflow management experience preferred
- Previous Connected Care Program or Case/Care Management experience preferred.
- Experience in acute case management and/or Care Management leadership is a plus.
- Data-driven and proficiency/comfort in using various tech tools (Google Sheets, Text Expander, and other tools) to optimize delivery of care to our members
- Demonstrates professional, appropriate, effective, and tactful communication skills, including written, verbal and nonverbal
- Ability to lead, engage, be decisive and manage change in a rapidly changing, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Strong ambition and internal drive is essential to this position
About Included Health
Included Health is a new kind of healthcare company, delivering integrated virtual care and navigation. We’re on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone. We break down barriers to provide high-quality care for every person in every community — no matter where they are in their health journey or what type of care they need, from acute to chronic, behavioral to physical. We offer our members care guidance, advocacy, and access to personalized virtual and in-person care for everyday and urgent care, primary care, behavioral health, and specialty care. It’s all included. Learn more at includedhealth.com.
Included Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Included Health considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.