Sr. Technical Recruiter
San Francisco, CA /
Engineering – Talent Acquisition /
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
About The Team:
We won’t change healthcare with “average” talent. We need amazing talent, who are motivated by the mission of Grand Rounds and excited to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere.
As a Sr Technical Recruiter, your mission is to find, attract, and help land the amazing talent that will help Grand Rounds accomplish its ambitious goals as well as help create/influence the differentiated employee experience that will attract the same.
The Technical Recruiting Team at Grand Rounds reports to our CTO and supports specialized technical hiring across our Engineering, Product Management and Design (EPD) teams. The EPD organization is responsible for developing and building the software platforms that power Grand Rounds, its Infrastructure, data and machine learning platforms, and its family of apps. As we hire some of the best technical minds around, we need the best recruiting minds to match.
Want to up your game, truly partner with your team, and help solve a world problem in the process? This might be the perfect fit!
- You thrive on partnering with Technical Hiring teams to drive all facets of the recruiting life-cycle in a fast paced startup environment
- You are passionate about building teams and company culture
- You prioritize mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Collaborate with key business leadership partners to understand future plans and develop a talent branding and recruiting strategy to deliver on these plans
- Partner with hiring managers to develop a detailed profile of target candidates with data-driven advice on the range of logical possibilities
- Deliver a white glove candidate and hiring team experience
- Champion recruiting process improvements and recruiting tool enhancements
- Design and implement cutting-edge sourcing strategies to recruit and engage top talent
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
- Full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience designing and implementing technical recruiting strategies in highly competitive talent markets
- Experience collaborating with key business leaders and senior cross-functional partners
- Experience translating data and analysis into strategic recruitment processes and recommendations
- Experience building and scaling technical teams (Engineering, Product Management and/or Design)
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.