Information Security Analyst
Engineering – Information Technology
Grand Rounds' vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms. Named Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
We're seeking a talented Information Security Analyst to join our InfoSec department. At Grand Rounds, our business is saving lives, and we take it seriously. As the Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for owning, running and developing our Vulnerability Management Program.
Information Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Own and run our Vulnerability Management Program.
- Monitor internal and external networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cyber security threats and incidents.
- Advise on security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Work with security team to perform tests and uncover network & application vulnerabilities.
- Advise and assist in fixing detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Stay current on IT security trends, news and standards.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration tests of Grand Rounds applications and corp infrastructure.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security best practices.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
Information Security Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or relevant experience.
- Experience in information security or related fields.
- Experience with network penetration testing and techniques.
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDS/IPS concepts.
- Ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Understanding of patch management with the ability to deploy patches in a timely manner while understanding business impact.
Information Security Analyst Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of Sumo Logic and SIEM (security incident event management)
- Comfortable with editing/writing policies and procedures around Vulnerability Management.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, high speed environment that is constantly changing and growing.
- Be curious, be a self starter that likes to work on high priority projects.
This is a full time position located in Reno, NV
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.