Senior Analyst, Match
San Francisco, CA
Product – Product
Grand Rounds' vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms.
Named Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
About the role
We recently launched our newest product to the market: Grand Rounds Summit, a comprehensive clinical navigation and network optimization solution. To ensure the success of Summit, we need to understand how people navigate the healthcare system with or without Grand Rounds, and how to best match patients to providers to get them to take the actions we want. When people come to Grand Rounds to help them find providers, they expect us to have the most robust and accurate data available to make quality matches. We are looking to bring on a Senior Analyst to help us dig deeper into what data we show to members and improve the quality of our data.
This opportunity is ideal for someone with an economics, business or similarly quantitative background. Someone with the analytical instincts to discover unanticipated insights from data and the communication skills to present these findings in a compelling manner to internal and external customers. As a senior analyst, you will collaborate with multiple internal teams, including our care operations, engineering, and data science teams. The role offers the chance to develop a wide range of skills while tackling new, unanticipated challenges on a daily basis. In particular, you will develop a deep understanding of the healthcare system and the impact of medical decision making on both health outcomes and spending.
We’re looking for candidates with a passion for healthcare, an eagerness to learn new skills, and the desire to do whatever it takes to help the team.
In Your First 30 Days:
- Onboard with our product, engineering, data science and care operations teams
- Gain familiarity with the models, internal tools and analyses that we have developed to support product development efforts
- Begin to provide analytical support to improving the accuracy of provider information
In Your First 60 Days:
- Understand how the data we surface impacts user behavior in Summit
- Build a plan on how to improve the accuracy of the data we surface to patients
- Work with our care ops team to collect additional data elements
In Your First 90 Days:
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes’ efficiency and reach
- Autonomously develop novel analyses to help us understand how to better determine which providers to show to members to improve clinical outcomes and financial savings
- Begin contributing to cross-functional workstreams to support internal teams on consultative projects to help solve novel business and strategic challenges
- Lead our provider data accuracy efforts, including the strategy for how to keep our data accurate and up to date
- Work closely with Product Managers, Design and User Research, Care/Med Team, Engineers, and Data Scientists to go after key opportunities to improve conversion, clinical outcome and financial savings
- Evaluate current product performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop a deep understanding of how users are using Grand Rounds products and how patients leverage the healthcare system generally (with or without Grand Rounds)
- Impact the product roadmap with key insights distilled from quantitative research
- 3+ years of work experience in highly quantitative roles
- Excellent analytical ability and strategic intuition
- Ability to lead both quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SQL). Experience with Python or R a plus
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal skills
- You excel with collaborative projects that include cross-functional teams
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.