Product Manager, Care Platform
San Francisco, CA
Product – Product
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
We are looking for Product Manager for our Care Platform. The Care Platform is the underpinning of service delivery across all our product lines to our members. We empower our award-winning care & clinical teams to deliver personalized support to our members regardless of their clinical situation. We use data in new and novel ways so our team can deliver quickly, efficiently, and keep quality at the front of everything we do. We tackle integrations that make our services even more powerful, holistic, and interconnected. And we help keep our business healthy by ensuring our teams are operating at scale.
- Play a critical role in achieving a next generation care platform that empowers our care & clinical team with superpowers to deliver navigation and complex care solutions.
- Deeply research what are the needs and pain points for our users, buyers, and stakeholders and come up with strategies to deliver solutions with impact across all.
- Prioritize and ship features and products across the full product lifecycle from initial concept, specification, metrics definition, prioritization, development, acceptance testing to launch and beyond.
- Be a SME for the care platform and the needs of your users. Know your tools better than anyone.
- Keep outcomes for our buyers and members at the heart of every decision you make.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist and champion for impact via the Grand Rounds care platform.
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager.
- A strong track record of leading a product from conception to launch.
- Evidence of strong partnership with design and engineering.
- A real passion for improving the way people receive health care.
- Deep empathy and recognition for those that deliver care.
- Technical background and/or domain expertise ideal, but not required.
- Experience with technology and service enabled products.
- Experience with operational teams and Salesforce/ other CRM ideal, but not required.
- Focused on impact over activity.
- Instinctively curious & questioning.
- Constantly seeking truth.
- Comfortable with debate and ambiguity, yet able to drive decisions.
- Strong communicator and listener
- Analytic and structured in your thinking.
- A self starter.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.