Sales Director - Southwest
Sales – Sales
Grand Rounds' vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms.
Named Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
We’re committed to providing positive outcomes to patients across the world. At Grand Rounds, our Sales Directors further that mission by selling our suite of products through our broker and channel partners and directly to customers with less than 5,000 participants, so they can offer a world class healthcare experience to their employees, and employees’ family members. We are looking for results-oriented sales leaders to join our team and continue our rapid pace of customer growth. You will learn about the quickly changing healthcare industry, and embody the Grand Rounds passion for saving lives through better healthcare quality.
In your first 30 days, you will:
- Onboard with the Grand Rounds team in San Francisco, and engage in internal learning
- Quickly develop an understanding of our products and become highly knowledgeable with our offerings, sales process, and get to know your supporting team members
- Tap your strong network of brokers, buyers, and influencers to identify quality sales opportunities
In your first 60 days, you will:
- Establish your sales territory and familiarize yourself with potential local customers, and existing broker/channel partners
- Make introductions to your network and future customers regarding Grand Rounds
In your first 90 days, you will:
- Schedule broker and customer meetings
- Create the beginnings of a sales pipeline
- Work with brokers and benefits professionals to bring Grand Rounds into their employee benefits offerings
- Help us expand our customer base by selling throughout your territory
- Represent Grand Rounds at conferences, host seminars and presentations
- Focus on process improvements that continue to enhance our sales cycle and frameworks
- Be direct and honest in all your dealings, and demonstrate a passion for growing the business
- Frequent travel
- In-depth understanding of healthcare/benefits space
- Have existing sales network of benefit broker and distribution partner relationships
- Strong presenter skills and passion for building relationships
- Solid understanding of benefit buyer priorities and recurring revenue generation
- Demonstrated success in the annual sales cycle for employee benefit type products
- Proven record of meeting large yearly quotas
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.