Analyst II - Care Team Operations
Clinical Strategy and Services – Analytics /
Grand Rounds is a new kind of healthcare company. Founded in 2011, the company is on a mission to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, everywhere. The Grand Rounds team goes above and beyond to connect and guide people to the highest quality healthcare available for themselves and their loved ones. Grand Rounds creates products and services that give people the best possible healthcare experience. Named a 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds works with inspiring employers and doctors to empower them to be the change agents we need to make our shared vision a reality.
Analyst II is a role within Grand Rounds’ Customer Insights and Analytics (CIA) team. You will partner with internal teams to develop new processes within CIA that improve the efficiency, reproducibility, and/or scalability of reports. Additionally this role is expected to manage new moderately complex reporting requests with little information, arrange meetings with stakeholders, elicit business requirements and productionalize reports. As an Analyst II within CIA you would also be responsible for supporting the production of custom analyses or new insights for strategic customers and Care Team operational reporting.
- Analyze large quantities of data to look for key attributes and trends
- Develop new processes within CIA that improve the efficiency, reproducibility, and/or scalability of reports
- Complete validation on collected data
- Develop and document reports or analyses
- Support initiatives for data integrity and governance
- Manage new moderately complex reporting requests with little information, arranging meetings with stakeholders, elicit business requirements and productionalize reports
- Support the production of custom analyses or new insights for strategic customers and Care Team operational reporting.
In Your First 30 Days
- Onboard with our Analytics, Clinical, and Patient Care Management teams
- Learn and apply a critical eye to team processes for key work streams related to operational reporting and analysis
- Familiarize yourself with our weekly, monthly and quarterly reports analyzing a sampling of patient cases, other datasets, and quantifying key performance indicators and efficiency metrics
- Gain familiarity with internal tools used at Grand Rounds for analytics purposes
In Your First 60 Days
- Assist in development or improvement of operational reporting
- Take ownership of existing reports and manually update data and perform reporting enhancements requests
- Shadow and understand change management processes for various development tools.
In Your First 90 Days
- Contribute to cross-functional projects and work streams to support internal teams
- Map business workflows and continue documentation efforts as workflows evolve
- Collaborate with data insights and data products to overcome obstacles needed for pushing forward automation efforts.
- Perform pull request reviews within analytics team development
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or other related field)
- At least 3 years of experience in reporting/analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Ability to pull and join data from multiple data sources, analyze, develop initial insights and format for professional presentation
- SQL experience: intermediate level (additional programming experience a plus. E.g. SAS, Python, R)
- Comfort with ambiguity and fast paced, changing environment
- Detail oriented
- (Preferred) Experience in analytics or related field
- (Preferred) Salesforce Analytic knowledge or experience
- (Preferred) Experience with advanced data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI)
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.