Solutions Consultant - Central
Sales – Sales Operations
Grand Rounds' vision is to create a path to great health and health care, for everyone, everywhere. Founded in 2011, the company provides an employer-based technology solution that connects members and their families to high-quality care. With Grand Rounds, employers get a personalized, high-performance network at scale, while their employees get the tools and support needed to navigate their care on their own terms.
Named Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work in 2019 and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds helps restore individual health and quality of life, and offers employers lower health care spend and higher employee productivity. For more information, please visit www.grandrounds.com.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Solutions Consulting, the Sales Solution Consultant is responsible for providing integrated project management, sales support and technical expertise for Grand Rounds’ solution offerings in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity. The Sales Solution Consultant will assist in the development, and the ultimate use of the Grand Rounds sales methodology and tools in the support of opportunity scoping, documentation, proposal development, pricing, contracting and successful transition to the implementation team.
- Work with Sales Leaders and Sales Representatives to pursue new business opportunities
- Partner with sales pursuit team on sales strategy and execution
- Support RFI/RFP, working closely with Grand Rounds Proposal team
- Support sales pursuits including meetings, demo and client responses
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Ensure compliance with consistent sales approach
- Support and track contracting process, working with legal and internal teams to ensure compliance with consistent approach and managing of appropriate business decisions
- Evaluate competitor solutions
- Gather employer and industry feedback
- Focus on process improvements that continue to improve our sales process and materials
- Represent Grand Rounds’ culture and passion for enabling better health in all business dealings
- Travel as necessary
In your first 30 days you will
- Onboard with the Grand Rounds team in San Francisco, and engage in internal learning and understanding
- Collaborate with product marketing, product development, account management, and operations to master the Grand Rounds solution and operating model
- Begin supporting field reps on current sales opportunities
In your first 60 days you will
- Develop a strong internal network or cross-functional resources
- Develop a deep understanding of existing sales methodology and process in order to make process improvements for future opportunities
- Identify gaps in sales material and collateral and work with appropriate teams to update/create sales materials
In your first 90 days you will
- Support larger and increasingly more complex sales opportunities
- 5-7+ years providing sales support function in pursuit of new business opportunities
- Experience with similar sales project management responsibilities leading to increased sales
- Knowledge of employee benefits solutions and economic buyers
- Experience supporting sales of similar size and scope to Grand Rounds target opportunities
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information and messages to a broad and diverse audience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to travel and work extended hours as needed
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
*Ideally based in Chicago but open to other locations.
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.