New York City /
Marketing Team /
Graphite is a high-growth “gig economy” company that is powering the future of work. We help companies learn and innovate by connecting them with the world’s best independent experts for on-demand work. More than 50% of America’s workforce will be independent by 2027, and we are capitalizing on this megatrend of independent work becoming embedded in the US economy. Coronavirus has accelerated a paradigm shift towards remote work, causing our industry and our business to explode in 2021.
The Marketing Analyst Role
You will be the second hire into this newly formed department that presents you the opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast-paced environment.
The Marketing Analyst is an entry-level marketing generalist role. You will play a crucial role in demand generation, social media marketing, marketing operations, brand marketing, and product marketing. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience in all critical marketing functions to become a well-rounded marketer at an early stage in your career.
You will receive world-class training and have access to the best marketing tools on the market. You will work with a talented team that is laser-focused on enabling the future of work. You will get paid well, receive generous equity and have a meaningful impact on growing its value.
Some projects you will be involved in and lead over time:
- Building omnichannel B2B marketing campaigns to generate high-quality leads from email marketing, organic and paid social media marketing, paid search, and SEO efforts
- Implementing automated nurture campaigns and maintaining a lead scoring model to send high quality leads to the sales team
- Collaborate closely with a best-in-class sales team to collect feedback on marketing leads to optimize lead generation efforts
- Gather data and share insights from platforms like Hubspot, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Among several others
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior marketing internships / 1-2 years work experience in a marketing role
- You are looking for a first step to build a career in marketing
- You are passionate about B2B marketing and keep up with the latest insights from Hubspot, Marketo, Drift, etc.
- You have spent time learning about Google Analytics, social media, and marketing automation tools
- You are passionate about data and running experiments
- You have a can-do attitude and are looking for a fast-paced environment at a company that’s setting up to scale
- Competitive salary & commission
- Full benefits: 100% employer coverage of health, dental, vision insurance401(k) with match
- Flexible vacation policy
- When we return to the office, you will also have access to customized workstations and regular team events (lunches, happy hours, etc.)