San Francisco /
Sales Team /
Graphite is a high growth “gig economy” company that is powering the future of work. We help companies accelerate performance by connecting them with the world’s best independent experts for on-demand work. 50% of America’s workforce will be independent by 2027, and we are capitalizing on this mega trend of independent work becoming embedded in the US economy.
In just a few short years, we’ve gone from 0 customers to now being used by hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies, top-tier investment firms and consulting firms. We are looking to accelerate our growth by building a world class sales team, and we are looking for a talented recruiter like you to own our in house sales recruiting.
As our first in-house recruiter, you will be focused on recruiting top sales talent to our rapidly growing sales teams in both SF and NYC. We currently have 10 Account Executives and expect to be doubling the size of the sales team every year for the foreseeable future to meet the growing demand for our product. We’re looking for someone who can own the entire sales recruiting funnel – proactively reaching out to ideal candidates, screening them and pitching them on our company, setting up interviews with other members of our team and assisting in the closing process. The goal is to hire top sales talent as quickly and efficiently as possible to support our ongoing growth.
This fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding role affords you the opportunity to have direct impact on our revenue and success as a business, as sales is the fastest growing department at our company. This is an ideal role for someone who loves and has experience in recruiting and wants to leverage their experience in a high-growth tech startup environment.
You will receive world class training and have access to the best sales tools on the market. You will work with a talented team that is laser focused on enabling the future of work. You will get paid well, receive generous equity and have a meaningful impact on growing its value.
Come help us build the online workplace for the future!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in staffing, recruiting (in-house or agency), or executive search
- Strong passion for recruiting
- Expertise using LinkedIn queries and booleans to search for specific skills and expertise
- Experience using cold outreach (phone, e-mail, InMail, etc.) to engage and nurture candidates
- Strong writing and phone skills
- Energetic “can-do” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work quickly to meet client demands
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision insurance paid by company
- 401(k) with match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Regular team events (lunches, happy hours, etc.)
San Francisco, CA or New York, NY