Network Development Associate
San Francisco /
Sales Team /
Graphite is a high growth “gig economy” company that is powering the future of work. We help companies learn and innovate by connecting them with the world’s best independent experts for on-demand work. 40% of America’s workforce will be independent by 2020, and we are capitalizing on this mega trend of independent work becoming embedded in the US economy.
As evidence of this, we’ve gone from 0 to 1,000 paying customers in just a few short years. We need talented people like you to accelerate the growth of our expert network in order to meet growing client demand.
A Network Development Associate at Graphite is responsible for proactively building the supply side (talent) of our marketplace. You will collaborate with our client service team to understand client needs for skills and expertise, and you will proactively source experts in real time to meet client demand using a variety of channels. You will then engage the experts in a conversation to brief them about the work opportunities we have, pitch them on Graphite, vet their expertise and present them to our clients. The results of your effort will be clients interviewing experts you have sourced and ultimately hiring them for projects.
This fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding role affords you the opportunity to have direct impact on our revenue and success as a business. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience in recruiting and wants to leverage their recruiting experience in a high-growth tech startup environment.
You will receive world class training and have access to the best sales tools on the market. You will work with a talented team that is laser focused on enabling the future of work. You will get paid well, receive generous equity and have a meaningful impact on growing its value.
Come help us build the online workplace for the future!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in staffing, recruiting, or executive search
- Strong passion for recruiting
- Expertise using LinkedIn queries and booleans to search for specific skills and expertise
- Experience using cold outreach (phone, e-mail, InMail, etc.) to engage candidates
- Strong writing and phone skills
- Energetic “can-do” attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work quickly to meet client demands
- Competitive salary & commission
- Full benefits: health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- Regular team events (lunches, happy hours, etc.)