Demand Generation Manager
Graphite is the leading online platform for on-demand business expertise. We’re driving a revolutionary shift in the way companies get work done by connecting them with highly vetted, highly skilled business experts to execute their most critical projects on-demand.
Graphite has hundreds of accounts in the Private Equity and Professional Services segments. We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to build on the success we have had to date and supercharge our lead generation function as we look to scale to $100M of revenue.
Graphite was founded in 2014 and is backed by leading angel investors and institutions.
Demand Gen Manager Role
The Demand Gen Manager is responsible for owning our lead generation function. Most of our leads currently come from word-of-mouth or cold sales outreach. We’re looking for the Demand Gen Manager to discovery new marketing channels to generate warm leads for our sales team to nurture and close. Key areas of focus will be white papers, webinars, events and other channels that the Manager will discover through a process of experimentation and iteration. The focus of this role is on increasing both the quantity and quality of warm leads that we generate from our core customer segments on a monthly basis.
- Develop whitepapers, reports and and other forms of thought leadership content and distribute to Graphite’s target audience
- Develop and run webinars to educate Graphite’s target audience on our value proposition
- Explore affiliate relationships and channel partnerships to drive relevant traffic to the Graphite website
- Assess current lead conversion flows on Graphite website and implement tests / experiments to improve conversion rates across the site.
- Develop and iterate on marketing collateral in support of sales team
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable institution
- 1-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Previous experience in a high-growth startup environment with an emphasis on growth marketing / lead generation
- Previous experience developing whitepapers, webinars and other forms of marketing content
- Excellent copy writing skills
- A keen eye for design and ability to develop attractive-looking marketing content and pages that convert at a high rate
- Competitive compensation
- Generous equity package
- 100% health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Regular team events (lunches, happy hours, etc.)