Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing /
Teleport enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is built by Gravitational, a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly. We value our craft, a work-life balance and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. We need someone with a deep understanding of the developer audience, an expert on SEO, Google Search Console, and Tag Manager to optimize and own the user journey on our website. This hands-on position should feel comfortable with CSS and front-end development and have the ability to define and increase our conversion cycles by utilizing A/B testing and site optimization strategies.
Reporting to the CMO, the Growth Marketing Manager needs to work cross-functionally with product marketing, product management, design, and engineering to execute innovative strategies to optimize the buyer’s journey.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own the organic and paid search funnel and efficiently achieve conversion funnel optimization
- Initially focus on increasing downloads and signups for our products
- Own the user (developer) journey on the website, including creating and modifying visual elements and content pieces to optimize the buyer journey, and conducting experiments, such as A/B tests, to create the best buying experience
- Define and enforce strong SEO lead content initiatives to ensure broad exposure and relevance of our content (The ideal candidate should understand our place in the market, but content writing will primarily be outside their responsibilities)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Implement changes on the website using our website tools (Hugo) — experience in HTML and CSS a must
- Prior experience on Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Data Studio (or equivalent)
- Strong SEO experience on how to implement best practices for increased organic search traffic
- Experience in increasing traffic and conversion rates for technology-based SaaS products and solutions
- Energetic, scrappy, no task is beneath you; this is both a strategic role and a “doing” role on a very collaborative marketing team
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.