Automation and Release Engineer
Engineering – Devops Engineering /
Teleport enables engineers to quickly access any computing resource anywhere on the planet. Our open source products provide a Unified Access Plane for developers and security professionals seeking to simplify secure access to servers, applications, and data across all environments. Teleport is built by Gravitational, a Y-Combinator company that is well funded by additional top-tier investors and growing quickly. We value our craft, a work-life balance and embrace a culture of mutual respect.
You will be joining engineering team of Teleport, unified access plane for SSH, Kubernetes and Database infrastructure.
Nasdaq, SumoLogic and Samsung Electronics trust Teleport to secure access to their infrastructure.
Here is why we love this job ourselves, and hope you will enjoy it too:
Here are the projects you will be working on:
- Build test and release engineering automation using Golang and Kubernetes
- Maintain packages and release repositories and improve install user experience.
Once you apply
- We will send you a 30 minute programming quiz
- We will invite you to a 30 minute Zoom call and walk through the compensation and hiring process.
- You will join our slack channel and submit a test coding challenge in Golang or Rust
- Golang or Rust beginner experience
- Linux Networking, System Administration, Docker and Kubernetes automation experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, platinum level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.