Graylog is an award-winning centralised log management solution that enables fast and efficient log analysis in the areas of security, compliance, operations, and DevOps. Our enterprise solution enables organizations globally to capture, store, and analyze terabytes of machine data in near-real time, while our open project, which has been deployed in more than 50,000 installations worldwide, empowers individuals and small teams to perform basic log consolidation, analysis, and search functions at no cost.
We're a remote-friendly company with locations in Hamburg, Munich, London, Boulder, and headquarters in Houston, TX. If you live near an office and want to be part of said office, great. Nearish to an office and want to have the ability to hot desk? No problem. And if you're not near an office and wish to work remotely, all good!
With the success of current and past, Graylog continues to invest in our people and as such we're growing in almost every business area globally. Several recent achievements for Graylog have been inclusion in the 2021 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, Gold 2021 Stevie Winner, and 2020 Best Tech Startup in Houston to name just a few.
Who we’re looking for;
We’re currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator, Demand Generation to join our growing marketing organization. This is an exciting newly-created role here at Graylog that will impact the overall success of our marketing organization and the overall success of Graylog.
As the Marketing Coordinator here at Graylog, you will learn and be involved in all aspects of demand generation - including digital marketing, email marketing, event management, community engagement, social media, budgeting, marketing automation, reporting, project management, and creative design.
You’ll have the freedom to recommend and try new things to drive pipeline creation and build brand awareness.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to our Senior Director, Demand Generation based in Houston, Texas.
Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Setup individual See Demo sessions each week using GoTo Webinar, promote on Hubspot landing page, send to panelists, host the live sessions, send leads to our SDR Manager, and ensure follow-up e-mails go out as necessary
- Request monthly spend reports from accounting, reconcile budget for the entire marketing organization, and prepare accruals for the demand generation team
- You’ll manage Reach Desk and Houston Office inventory for swag shipments, work with the Events Manager and external vendors to replenish stock, and order new items for events
- Responsibility for wholly-owned tasks that the Sr. Director, Demand Generation, has assigned to learn all aspects to demand generation and create sales pipeline
- Become a power-user of Hubspot CRM and Marketing HUB
- Always be learning, whether it’s how to use our tools, trends in digital or other areas of marketing, watch videos, attend webinars, share best practices learned to the broader marketing team
- Self-manage daily tasks and updates using Asana or in weekly check-in calls
- Support quarterly tasks: marketing sourced opportunities and revenue, board slides, sales updates, collaboration with sales, customer success, and marketing to deliver on initiatives
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Graylog. Whether in the Houston office, on slack channels, and on social media
Little bit about you;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Curious by nature and always looking for ways to improve and try new things
- Clear and concise communicator, both spoken and written
- Continuous learner, willing to learn new marketing skills and technologies
- Embrace evolving environments with ease and flexibility
- Reside in the US. You can either work from our Houston, Texas office or remote
Just some of the reasons why to join Graylog;
- Opportunity to work with a globally distributed and diverse team
- Grow and develop professionally and personally in a fast-growing environment
- Choice of latest equipment to help you succeed
- Monthly allowance to support your commute costs and support outfitting your work from home environment
Here at Graylog, you'll find a diverse group of experienced professionals who love to have fun while meeting the needs of our customers with the best solution and customer service available.
Openness- As a global company, we encourage our people to bring their backgrounds, ideas, and perspectives to our collective work. We lead with integrity and are committed to doing what is best for the Graylog community.
Collaboration- Through mutual respect, trust, and candid communication across all teams, we deliver the best ideas and results.
Useful Innovation- We take calculated risks to find new ways to innovate. By continuously improving ourselves, processes, and technologies, we deliver the best solution for our customers.
Ownership- As owners, we take the initiative to solve internal and external problems while supporting peer success and holding ourselves accountable for delivering the best work. We do this from a place of high trust.
Do the Right Thing!- Comfort and safety come from knowing that everyone will do the right thing, even when nobody's looking.
For further information please submit an application and a member of the Graylog People Team will be in touch.