Technical Marketing Manager
Remote, United States /
Graylog is a leading enterprise log management system that enables fast and efficient log analysis in the areas of security, compliance, operations and DevOps. Our enterprise product enables large organizations to capture, store and analyze terabytes of machine data in near-real time, while our open project empowers individuals and small teams to perform basic log consolidation, analysis, and search functions at no cost.
We are a fast growing company with locations in Germany and headquarters in Houston, TX, serving customers all over the world.
At Graylog, you will find a diverse group of experienced professionals who love to have fun while meeting the needs of customers with the best solution and customer service available!
Graylog is looking for someone that can provide deep technical expertise to the Marketing team to assist in communicating Graylog's unique capabilities to the marketplace, partners, and customers and supporting the sales development representatives with their prospects. This person will report to the Senior Director Content Strategy.
- Record and post how-to videos
- Write/review technical blog posts
- Engage with practitioners through social media, in coordination with the Social Media Manager and the Graylog Engineering team
- Assist Product Marketing with product launches and new releases of existing products
- Demo Graylog at conferences and other Marketing events
- Collaborate on, and host webinars for, Graylog and our partners
- Occasionally assist with Sales Engineering, Professional Support, and Customer Support tasks
- Provide technical assistance to the Sales Development Rep team
- Optionally speak at industry conferences and user groups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a Linux environment and a general love of tech
- Screen capture and video editing skills or the desire and motivation to learn
- Notable work experience with SIEM, log management, or related security tools
- B.S. in Engineering or Information Systems preferred
- Industry certifications such as CISA or CISSP preferred
- Nice to have: hands-on ITOps, DevOps, IT Security experience
Apply now and you will hear back from us soon.