Security Engineer, Enterprise Security
Bengaluru, Karnataka /
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are looking to hire a Security Engineer, Enterprise Security to lead our efforts for securing our business data, tools, processes, and people, in an exciting and agile cloud-native environment. Your work will ensure that Greenlight remains safe against advanced threats, honor the privacy rights of our users, and satisfy several fintech compliance regimes. Cyber threats have proven to be highly capable of compromising “best practice” security, therefore, we will rely on you to blaze a cutting edge trail so we can stay ahead of the curve.
Technologies we use:
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Relational Storage and Data Warehouses
- Enterprise Security Tools including Firewalls, Email Security, DLP, etcCloud Security and Infrastructure Tools
What you will be doing:
- Designing and recommending solutions to protect our enterprise infrastructure, including email, DNS, SSO, workstations, BYOD mobile devices, and critical applications such as Okta and Zendesk
- Ensuring we maintain robust, efficient, and resilient data protection, access management, access auditing, and vendor review processes.
- Jointly leading multiple compliance audits, including SOC 2 and PCI.
- Jointly leading security policy maintenance, business continuity planning, security risk management, and security awareness training.
- Writing code to build tools for automation and for ensuring the success of security processes.
- Collaborating with other Security Team members to maximize synergies and the overall health of our Security Program.
What you should bring:
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Expertise with public cloud architectures and SaaS-heavy environments, especially AWS, Okta, G Suite, Slack, GitHub, and financial payment tools.
- The ability to efficiently satisfy multiple security frameworks simultaneously.
- An appetite for high growth, cloud native, agile, low management environments.
- Strong opinions, and defensible independent, critical thinking and action.
- The willingness to roll up your sleeves and build tools and solutions.
- A compass for navigating security risk.
- A thirst for continuously educating yourself and your peers.
- A humble and collaborative attitude.
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.