Program Manager, Inclusion & Diversity
Atlanta, GA /
Greenlight is the leading family fintech company on a mission to help parents raise financially smart kids. We proudly serve more than 6 million parents and kids with our award-winning banking app for families. With Greenlight, parents can automate allowance, manage chores, set flexible spend controls, and invest for their family’s future. Kids and teens learn to earn, save, spend wisely, and invest.
At Greenlight, we believe every child should have the opportunity to become financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, and that’s why we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for the next generation depends on it.
We are seeking a Program Manager to help develop and lead the Greenlight Inclusion and Diversity programs. This role will work with people managers and individual contributors across the business to implement programs and processes that advance Inclusion and Diversity in the company and our communities.
What you will be doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive inclusion and diversity program that aligns with the company's goals and values; support leaders in creation of the overall inclusion and diversity strategy
- Support the quarterly OKR process with a specific focus on inclusion and diversity goals
- Conduct regular retros and evaluations of the company’s inclusion and diversity initiatives to measure effectiveness and identify areas of opportunity
- Act as an advocate for our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs); support the creation of new ERGs and with engagement and programming for existing ERGs
- Act as a thought leader for Greenlight continuously researching and experimenting with new and innovative programs to drive progress
- Support the creation and delivery of inclusion and diversity training for managers and employees
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a People Operations role; 2+ years of experience in a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion position
- Strong employee relations and manager coaching experience preferred
- Experience building and designing inclusion and diversity programs to drive progress towards long-term vision and goals
- Experience with inclusion and diversity analytics and dashboards
- Ability to contribute to the creation and delivery of employee and manager training programs
- Capability to work autonomously and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Knowledge of OKRs and performance management best practices
Who we are:
It takes a special team to aim for a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We’re looking for people who love working together because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a financially smart generation, apply to join our team.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or a medical condition related to pregnancy or childbirth), genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.